Hit the waves with someone special on our two-hour private surf lesson for two. Have your instructor’s absolute attention as you learn surfing basics and proper techniques while also having fun!
NEXT LEVEL – PRIVATE COACHING
All of our lessons run for 2 hours and consist of 15-20 minutes of training on the beach and the remaining time in the water with your instructor.
- Lessons include surfboards and wetsuits
CUSTOMIZE YOUR SURF LESSON!
This surf lesson is open to all ages and focused on bringing your surfing to a new level and working on what you feel is missing. Working with our pros and coaching sessions we will identify what it is your missing and work on more than just the basics in and out of the water. If you’re looking for the ultimate surf lesson experience, you’ve found it. Come ride the waves with one of our professional, and great instructors, with this surf lesson in Santa Cruz!
Two hour sessions include the following:
- Safety and proactive condition assessment
- Enter and exiting the water and line up
- Equipment assessment and discussion: pros and cons
- Land lessons, pop up techniques and mechanics breakdowns
- Paddling form, techniques, duck diving
- Dialing in equipment (boards, fins, leashes, wax, suits, booties etc.)
- In water and online coaching with breakdowns
- Available film and photography (upon advanced request) with break down
- Fitness and training plans
- Water security and comfort
- First aid and CPR certified
- Line up etiquette
- Foam longboard
- Full-length wetsuit
- CPR & First Aid Certified Instructor
- A memorable experience!
Our Professional Coaches:
- Sam Coffey
- Ryan Augenstein – Auggy
- Griffin Wright
- Koa Depuydt
- Mairin Torr
- Miles Torr
- Alo Slebir